.

Video Creation Apps: Be Happy Monday



Hey everyone! I'm linking up again with Tech with Jen's Be Appy Monday.

I wanted to share with you two video creation apps that I just love because they are SO easy to use. Oh yeah, they are FREE too :)

First, Make My Movie is a simple slideshow maker. Take pics on your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone and turn them into a cute little movie slideshow by adding a theme, transitions and background music. Follow these simple 8 steps to make a slideshow movie:

1. Select all photos from your album.
2. Alter photo order by pressing on image and drag to another position to change the location
3. Select your theme 
4. Select music from music library or from our app
5. Add effects to photos
6. Enter your movie title
7. Click on done button to create your movie
8. Share with your friends(supports Facebook,Instagram, email,YouTube ,Viddy etc)

Here is a little example of one I threw together with pictures of my pups:



I just saved this to my camera roll and uploaded it straight to Vimeo! This would be such an easy way to share field trip pictures, class projects, etc. on your class blog/website without having to transfer photos from an iPad, iPod touch or iPhone to your computer!

Another one that I love using with the kids is Videolicious.

Here is a video that two first graders put together all about Wants vs. Needs. I first had them create a title page in Doodle Buddy. Then they were instructed to go on a picture hunt and take pictures of at least 3 items that represented a want and 3 items that represented a need. Finally we put everything together with Videolicious:



Another example of a student product made by Videolicious can be found in this video of 3rd graders explaining a storm structure they created to protect them if a tornado hit:



Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the other awesome apps in this linky and feel free to link up yourself :)